SMESH produces precision woven fabrics from monofilaments. With specific treatments, it has outstanding performance in various applications such as graphics, textiles, ceramic, glass, packing printing, and electronics. The uniform pore size and fabric thickness lead to tight control of ink deposit accuracy.
SMESH Printing Series is available with yellow dyed mesh, which is necessary for fine resolution printing jobs. With this yellow fabric, the noneffective rays are reflected directly, which helps extend the lifetime of stencils.
- High tension and low elongation
- Improved fabric strength
- Faster tension stabilization
- Accurate printing control
- Better stencil adhesion
- Good cohesion with sensitive emulsion
SMESH provides Atmosphere Plasma Treatment upon request. This treatment will give you better modification of mesh surface at the nano level, which lead to the following benefits.
- Better ink transition properties, better print resolution for dots and fine lines
- extended mesh lifetime when print with abrasive paste
- shorter exposure times with increased stencil adhesion